Administration Manager Permanent Job1 month ago - Others - Woking - 30 views
We have a great opportunity at HMP Send to join the education team as an Administration Manager, on a permanent, full time (37 hour) basis.
The purpose of this role is effectively plan and manage the deployment of the administration team of staff. Provide a comprehensive and effective administration service that supports contract monitoring and provide and maintain effective and efficient data relating to finance, personnel and learners. To do this successfully you'll need:
- A proven track record of effective and efficient administration within a busy office environment.
- The ability to maintain accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems.
- Achieve cluster operational, financial and quality targets by effective planning analysis and reporting processes.
- Hold or be willing to gain qualifications at Level 2 in literacy and numeracy within agreed timescales.
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Level 3 qualification related to ICT or business administration.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the Role Profile.