Library Assistant - Customer Services Part-time Job2 months ago - Others - Oxford - 40 views
We require a part-time Library Assistant to work 24 hours per week at our Harcourt Hill and Wheatley Libraries in the Customer Services Team.
The pattern of work will be:
Mondays 08.30 - 13.30 (Harcourt Hill)
Tuesday 09.00 - 14.00 (Wheatley)
Wednesday 09.30 - 17.00 (Harcourt Hill)
Thursday 08.30 - 16.00 (Harcourt Hill)
You will be:
- providing excellent customer service in supporting self-service and on the Library counter, including helping readers with basic enquires
- contributing to the effectiveness of the team through good communication and team working skills
- providing a range of administrative support, including retrieving stock and processing reservations
You should have:
- experience of a library, retail or other face to face customer service work
- demonstrable customer care skills
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- proven ability to work methodically and accurately
- physical capacity to collect and shelve books and other library items
Interviews to be held Monday 8 October 2018
CV and Personal Statement:
As part of the application process, all applicants are required to complete our online application form by clicking on the “Apply For Job” button below. All parts of the application form should be completed and in the section of the form called “Supporting Documents”, applicants must upload their CV and a Personal Statement. To complete the Personal Statement part of the application, applicants must download the Personal Statement document which is part of the advert below and complete the form, providing examples and explaining how they meet each item detailed on the document. The Personal Statement must then be uploaded to the application form along with the CV.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Location : Harcourt Hill, Oxford