Tutor - Multi-Skills (Part time) Permanent Job1 month ago - Others - Durham - 26 views
We have a great opportunity at HMP Durham to join the education team as an Tutor specialising in Multi-skill on a permanent, part time (18.5 hours per week) basis. Specialising in the following subject areas:
- Business Academy - ICT, Graphic Design & Media.
- Enterprise Academy - Family Programme & Art/Social Enterprise.
- Functional Skills, Peer Mentoring and employability.
The purpose of this role is to teach and engage with our learners, in order to give them the skills they need to have a better and brighter future.
To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Passionate and experienced at delivering high quality teaching in a subject specialism.
- Must have a teaching qualification and/or subject specialist qualification at Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) with a commitment to obtain the relevant outstanding Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) qualification within a specified time scale.
- Previous experience of curriculum delivery and a track record of successful learner outcomes.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the Role Profile.