Global Banking School
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Engage in all aspects of planning, delivering and assessing student work, ensuring that all learning outcomes are met.
- Develop, update and improve course materials to be used by teaching staff across all GBS sites, working to GBS corporate style and standards, as appropriate.
- Use a variety of learning and teaching methods/materials including live instruction, online learning and blended teaching.
- Attend School meetings as required, in order to contribute to the decision-making process and to develop productive working relationships within the team.
- Take on academic management responsibilities as appropriate (for example: module or programme leadership; assessment management and moderation; timetabling and staff allocation).
- Be actively involved in staff development activities and peer observations.
- Master's degree and/or a PhD in the relevant area.
- Teaching qualifications: PGCHE, MA in HE Practice or FHEA etc.
- Previous lecturing experience for similar courses (ideally at least 3 years).
- Experience supervising student work and providing support and feedback/feedforward in a timely, constructive manner.
- Industry experience related to your coursework
- Academic leadership experience
- Module/Programme design experience
- Line management experience
Apply: Please send your CV to [email protected]
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Some posts within the GBS are subject to a DBS check - you will be notified of this during the application process.
GBS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Placed On:||24th November 2020|
|Closes:||6th December 2020|